FR 801 -
One-spindle copy router
- Suitable for passing workings.
- Manual working cycle.
- Maximum roting capacity despite of compact construction.
- Locking of the spindle at the required height position.
- Simply tool changing thanks to a self-releasing system.
- Pneumatic clamping device.
- Copy routing on an 1:1 ratio, which also facilitates the production of one’s own copying jig requirements.
- Routing up to stops or from copying jig.
- Routing out of cylinder lock holes in profiles ,up to 70 mm wide.
|Speed of the rotating tool||rpm||10000|
|Power of the motor||kW||0,37|
|Electric power supply||V||230-400 ±5%|
|Air consumption of compressed air per working cycle||Nl||3|
|Pneumatic operating pressure||bar||7|
|Height of the machine||mm||± 1400|
|Width of the machine||mm||± 550|
|Length of the machine||mm||± 780|
|Weight of the machine||kg||± 90|
The right to make alterations is reserved.
- Copying finger with three diameters (n. 1)
- Mechanical stop reference mounted on the rod
- Pair of horizontal pneumatic clamps.
- Universal copying template
- No. 1 tool holders & tools set
- Spray mist lubrication (Venturi)