One-spindle copy router
- Also suitable for working on steel.
- Suitable for passing workings.
- Manual working cycle.
View Technical Data
Routing capacity mm 240×120 Vertical stroke mm 110 Clamping capacity mm 220x100
Rotating tool speed rpm 2040-11200 Power of the motor kW 0,75 Electric power supply V 230-400 ±5% Pneumatic operating pressure bar 7 Height of the machine mm 1700 Width of the machine mm 800 Length of the machine mm 800 Weight of the machine kg 130
features - FR 810
- 2-speeds spindle changing the belt position.
- Double acting pneumatic copy finger.
- Pneumatic locking of the spindle at the required height position.
- Maximum roting capacity despite of compact construction.
- Simply tool changing thanks to a self-releasing system.
- Copy routing on an 1:1 ratio.
- Routing up to stops or from copying jig.
- Routing out of cylinder lock holes in profiles ,up to 70 mm wide.
equipment - FR 810
- Copying finger with three diameters (n. 2)
- Mechanical stop reference mounted on the rod (n. 1 pair)
- Pair of horizontal pneumatic clamps.
- Universal copying template
- No. 1 tool holders & tools set
- Spray mist lubrication (Venturi)